For the Arabian nights party theme, you have to create a sense of mystery and intrigue surrounding kings, queens, princes, princesses and thieves. For how to make this possible and to throw an amazing Arabian nights party theme, have a peek at my ideas below.
1. The centerpiece of the Arabian nights party theme is the Bedouin tent. They come in all shapes and measurements and ought to fit most budgets if you hire one.
2. Seriously think about holding the gathering on the seaside in order to reconstruct the desert effect. Otherwise your back garden will surely suffice.
3. Decorate the interior with dark colors; red and gold are customary.
4. Obtain some Moroccan design lanterns to use to light up the tent. You must as well have a lot of candles to create the precise atmosphere.
5. You and your buddies will ideally be seated on the floor. Get a load of rugs, cushions and pillows for your company to sit down on.
6. The whole thing should be low down! Consequently any furnishings such as tables shouldn’t be inside the tent unless they are very low down!
7. Ahead of meals it traditional to bathe ones fingers in scented water! You could achieve this by filling a glass bowl with water and adding together a a small number of drops of essential oil.
8. All foodstuff should be dished up at floor level.
9. Consider dressing up as Aladdin, Princess Jasmine, a thief or monarchs.
10. You might appoint a snake charmer, henna artist, belly dancer, fortune teller or fire eater in order to add something special to your gathering.
11. To create a more authentic feel you can even hire a goat and secure it up outside. Great for eating left overs too!
12. Finally the Arabian nights party theme should best be held at night in order to experience the genuine sense of this event theme.